Realme just launched the realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Limited Edition smartphone in India, as it had promised. The company said that more than 300,000 people participated in the bookings on its site.
The phone’s design is inspired by Coca-Cola’s classic elements from the Red&Black collision. Three black and seven red points highlight the Coca-Cola logo in the 70/30 asymmetrical back design.
realme said that the Coke red gives a positive and vigorous vibe that goes well with the lifestyle of the youth, and the cropped Coca-Cola logo adds a fresh appeal to the smartphone experience with a unique twist on a classic logo. It uses matte imitation metal process gives the feel of brushed aluminum and also makes it scratch and fingerprint-resistant.
The phone also has a custom Coca-Cola UI, icon pack, dynamic charging effect, ringtone, Coke bubble notification tone, 80s Coca-Cola camera filter and even a bottle opening shutter sound.
There is a deluxe box set with a limited number card, DIY stickers, customized SIM card needle in the sape of a bottle cap, and realmeow Coca-Cola figure.
realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition specifications
- 6.72-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 30Hz / 48Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz / 90Hz / 120Hz variable refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 93.76% screen-to-body ratio, up to 680 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.67″ Samsung HM6 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP portrait camera with Geco Micro GC02M1 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.7×74.2×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G (SA:n1/n5/n8/n28A/n41/n78. NSA:n41/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4870mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition comes only in 8GB + 128GB model priced at Rs. 20,999, which is Rs. 1000 more compared to the standard edition. It will be available from realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores starting from February 14th, and the company said only 1000 units will be available for sale. There is a flash sale for 1 hour for those who want to get it now.